- Product Details
Goods wrapped in or protected by VCI paper are not affected by corrosion. The reason for this is that the air surrounding the metals protected with paper, is very heavily impregnated with the inhibitors released from the protective paper.
The micro-moisture droplets become so heavily impregnated with corrosion inhibitors released from VCI paper that these droplets themselves become rust preventives, and will not form corrosion on the metal surfaces. In effect corrosion cannot occur in vicinity of the VCI Paper.
1. PAPER Natural Kraft made from Virgin Pulp.
2. COLOUR Brown
3. GRAMMAGE 60gsm, 80gsm and 100gsm
4. BURST FACTOR 30-35
5. LAMINATION Available PE Lamination 12microns and 24 microns
6. COATING 12-15 gsm
7. PRINTING Available also custom printed
8. ROLL SIZE Standard 250 sqm rolls but custom width and length available as required
9. VCI PAPER 602 - FOR IRON, ALUMINIUM
10. VCI PAPER 603 - MULTI-METAL GRADE